COVID 19 (Coronavirus): In light of the ongoing threat and spread of the novel coronavirus, the Archbishop’s office has directed the following, with effect from Wednesday, 4th march 2020:
- No Holy Water in Stoups in the Church and in the Chapel
- Sign of Peace is now omitted from all Masses
- No Communion under both kinds (including third Sunday of the month for our parish)
- Only Celebrant priest/s will receive from the chalice
- All are encouraged to receive Blessed Host in the hands, not on the tongue
- Priests, Acolytes and Special Ministers will have to wash hands in soap before and after distributing communion.