Parish Evangelisation Plan
We commit ourselves as community to place the Gospel at the centre of all that we do, and make explicit this Gospel wherever possible.
We commit ourselves in each group of our parish to reflect on this mission and to renew what we do in light of it.
We commit ourselves individually to participate in this mission, allowing the Gospel to penetrate our own hearts, and to live so as to be heralds of Jesus and his Gospel to others.
Our Parish Logo
The logo represents:
- God is with us.
- Our community where two or more gather in His name,
- He is there.
- The protection of our Mother Mary for our community.
- Yellow: Represents the Light of Christ.
- Blue: Mother Mary and the ocean near our Church.
- Red: The Holy Spirit through our Baptism and Confirmation.
- Green: Our growing Faith.
- Yellow Oval: The sunshine.
- Blue Triangles: The sail guiding and leading us to God.
- Red Oval: Fire from the Holy Spirit that burns within us for the love of God and our neighbours
- The white cross: Jesus Christ who died on the cross to purify us.
- Green Triangle: Us growing through God’s nurturing.
4 thoughts on “About OLM”
please advise if you are holding a funeral for stanley Emmerson
Sorry I am just a volunteer and don’t know. Please call the office on 9307 2776
Hi i am looking Catholic Church that i can attend the mass every sunday with creach i have 3 years old daughter, r u guys had creach?
We don’t have a creche but children are most welcome – we often have lots of children, especially at the 9:30am Mass on a Sunday. We do have a small room to the side – St Joseph’s prayer area which has recently been glassed in and this can serve as a children’s area but not a creche. Children’s liturgy is also held at 9:30 so when the children are about 3 – 4 and above they can attend that when it is on. It has been in recess for awhile since COVID. God Bless.